- ONIX Graphite Z5 Graphite Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle with Cushion Comfort Grip
- GRAPHITE Z5 – Most popular pickleball paddle in the Onix line
- SUPERIOR CONTROL – Excellent touch paddle for superior ball control
- PADDLE SPECS – Nomex, paper honeycomb core and graphite face
- WIDEBODY SHAPE – Widebody paddle shape with 4-1/4" grip size
- PADDLE DIMENSIONS – 15.5" L x 8.3" W x 1.5" H;
- Medium-Weight 7.5-8.2 oz.
The Onix Graphite Z5 is the most popular paddle in the Onix line because of its outstanding touch and ball control. The graphite face and nomex core give players superior feel of the ball, and with a total paddle weight of 7.5-8.2 ounces, the Z5 strikes a perfect balance between power and speed. The Widebody shape on the Z5 is great for beginner through advanced level players with its large sweet spot. The Z5 paddle is perfect for the player that is looking for the outstanding ball control of a nomex paddle in a medium-weight graphite paddle.