Developed with the help of SelkirkPro and US Open Champion Glen Peterson, the Omni paddle has an elongated shape with a short handle. The shorter handle allows the Omni to have a bigger surface area, and thus a larger sweet spot than traditional elongated paddles that are skinnier. Many players who want an elongated paddle with better control will use the Omni in doubles play. Table tennis players and people who play with their finger on the paddle also often gravitate towards the Omni because of its shorter handle that doesn’t get in the way. If you need the reach of an elongated paddle without sacrificing consistency and a nice sweet spot, the Omni shape is ideal for you.
Brighter, Bolder Graphics
With an updated printing process, our graphics are brighter and more dynamic than ever before. You will notice the difference!
Improved Performance Stability
We revamped our edgeguard adhesion process to make the 2020 AMPED even more durable which further improves performance and stability.
DETAILS + SPECS
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Pro
- Average Lightweight: 7.2oz - 7.6oz
- Average Midweight: 7.7oz - 8.3oz
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 7.375"
- Grip Length: 4.25"
- Standard Grip Circumference: 4.25"
- (Optional) Thin Grip Circumference: 4"
- Sweetspot size: 8
- Price: $150
- Surface Area: Long Reach
- Handle Length: Short handle (4.25")
- Low-profile, lightweight and durable edge guard technology for a well-balanced, solid paddle
- Fiberglass technology creates an excellent surface that produces spin, while enhancing control
- X5™ Core
- Durable polypropylene honeycomb technology provides increased power
- Comfort Grip™
- Cushioning material for a comfortable, confident hold.
OMNI PLAYER PROFILES
- "I need more reach. I like to put my finger on the paddle when gripping it"
- "I'm a Table Tennis/Ping Pong Player"