AVAILABLE FOR SALE NOW (SHIPS IN MAY) FOR FORMER POACH ADVANTAGE PLAYERS ONLY. AVAILABLE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC AT A LATER DATE.
The NEW Poach Infinity. The most technologically advanced paddle in the market. An extraordinary second generation paddle taking one of the best selling paddles of all times (the Poach Advantage) and taking the design and engineering to new levels.
What's the difference between the NEW Poach Infinity as compared to the legacy Poach Advantage:
- An advanced omni-directional texture
- Friction enhanced skin for more spin
- A larger sweet spot
- Modified for a more solid feel (control) at the point of contact
- Patent pending 'Breast Plate' for increased strength / longevity
Most of the paddles today, only have 1-2 layer skins. Using the latest in technology advancements Engage developed a proprietary skin made of 6-layers that is the same thickness as the existing 1-2 layer skins. After vigorous testing, Engage found the optimal angle/pattern sequence for the 6 layers to produce the desired playability and maximum ball responsiveness. A proprietary design and concept developed by Engage. This concept and design not only creates the softest feeling paddle in the market, but holds the ball even longer than past generation skins. The texture is also new. Engage developed a new texture concept that helps induces more 'friction' to enhance ball rotation making it easier to place the ball where you want.
Never before has so much research and development gone into paddle development. The NEW Poach Advantage is the most advanced paddle in the market designed to take the game and you to the next level.
Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity. Exclusively by EngagePickleball.
- Core: Proprietary Polymer Composite (Control Pro ‘Black’ Technology)
- Skin: Proprietary Omni-directional friction based 6-layer Composite
- Weight: 7.5 - 8.3 oz
- Size: 16” long x 8” wide
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4”
- Grip Length: 5”
- Colors: Blue, Red, Purple, Green
- Optimized to pass most stringent community noise requirements
- Vibration Control Technology
- USAPA listed and approved for tournament play