The AMPED Invikta brings an increased sweetspot size compared to traditional elongated paddles. The large sweetspot and elongated surface area integrated with a long handle provide full court and full power - all with the control of our Polypropylene X5 Core Technology and our FiberFlex fiberglass surface working for you. It is the brainchild of National Champion Tyson McGuffin. This is the weapon of choice for conquerors of the court! The Invikta's midweight version averages 7.9 - 8.4oz giving you extra power for hard drives from the baseline.
Brighter, Bolder Graphics
With an updated printing process, our graphics are brighter and more dynamic than ever before. You will notice the difference!
Improved Performance Stability
We revamped our edgeguard adhesion process to make the 2020 AMPED even more durable which further improves performance and stability.
DETAILS + SPECS
- Skill Level: Beginner to Pro
- Average Lightweight: 7.3oz - 7.7oz
- Average Midweight: 7.8oz - 8.4oz
- Height: 16.5" m, kmn,
- Width: 7.375"
- Grip Length: 5.25"
- Standard Grip Circumference: 4.25"
- (Optional) Thin Grip Circumference: 4"
- Sweetspot size: 8
- Price: $150
- Surface Area: Elongated Paddle
- Handle Length: Long handle (5.25")
- Low-profile, lightweight and durable edge guard technology for a well-balanced, solid paddle
- Fiberglass technology creates an excellent surface that produces spin, while enhancing control
- X5™ Core
- Durable polypropylene honeycomb technology provides increased power
- Comfort Grip™
- Cushioning material for a comfortable, confident hold.
INVIKTA PLAYER PROFILES
- "I want an elongated paddle with a long handle and large sweetspot"
- "I'm a Tennis Player who wants more consistency than a traditional elongated paddle"
- "I need more reach"