The NEW Poach Icon is a paddle that will take you to new heights. Combining the technically advanced Core of the Poach Advantage with the proprietary 'chemically bonded' skin of the Elite Pro.
Two of the top selling paddles in the market come together.
The paddle of choice for one of the top Senior men in the world, Brian Staub (2019 US Open Senior PRO Doubles and Mixed Doubles medalist).
By placing the best selling Elite Pro skin on the Poach Advantage core, you get a paddle that is extremely soft and provides ultimate control with a firmer solid hitting surface with a huge sweet spot. Along with providing the roughest hitting surface of any paddle, which is a trademark of the proprietary 'chemically-bonded' skin of the Elite Pro.
The Poach Advantage is a very soft playing paddle. If you love the way it feels, but want a more solid / harder hitting surface and rough textured skin, the Poach Icon is for you. On the flip side. You love the Elite Pro but would like a softer feel providing even more control over the ball. The Poach Icon would be your paddle of choice.
Initially being offered only in the 7.8 - 8.3 oz range, coming soon will be a lighter 7.5 - 7.8 oz version.
The Poach Icon is the same size as both the Poach Advantage and the Elite Pro. 16 inches long by 8 inches wide with a 5 inch length grip. The new Poach Icon comes in (4) great colors plus the Corrine Signature color / design.
Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity. Exclusively by EngagePickleball.
- Core: Proprietary Polymer Composite (Control Pro 'Black' Technology)
- Skin: Cutting-Edge ‘Chemical Bond’ (for maximum forgiveness)
- Weight: 7.5 - 8.3 oz
- Size: 16” long x 8” wide
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4”
- Grip Length: 5”
- Colors: Red, Metallic, Aqua, Purple on Black background, Corrine Signature white and pink.
- Optimized to pass most stringent community noise requirements
- Vibration Control Technology
- USAPA listed and approved for tournament play