Franklin Sports' Pickleball Tournament Net is easy to assemble and is built to last. It has been engineered and designed to be the best pickleball net on the market. The tournament net stands on a sturdy powder coated steel frame with a quality net slung taught from one end to the other. If you can’t leave your net set up, it comes with a well-built carry bag with two built in ball pockets. The net has wheels on all of the bases and easily moves from court to court.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: The frame has been engineered to assemble without the use of tools. The tops of our net posts have secured dome caps allowing the net to slide on without stressing out the fabric
- TRAVEL READY: We have included a quality weather resistant carry bag with two built-in ball pouches so you can bring your net wherever you will be playing
- WEATHER RESISTANT: Set up the net and play! This net is constructed of quality parts that can handle the elements
- OFFICIAL SIZE WITH WHEELS: This net is built for the serious players and is ready for tournament play. Assembles to 22’ x 20” x 36”. The base has wheels that attach for easy movement on and off the court
- HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: Our pickle-ball net features high-quality components and design. Durable build that is made to last
The Franklin Portable Pickleball Net System fills a long-awaited position within the pickleball industry: that of a moderately priced net with the convenience of frame-mounted wheels. While other great wheeled systems are available, Franklin has created a more affordable option that can still endure regular use and provide hours of fun. It is a full, tournament-sized option measuring 22’ x 36” x 20” and rides on lockable casters. Lock the wheels in place for game time, or unlock them to freely roll your net out of the way. Whether your court surface is shared with other sports, or you have a storage area long enough to accommodate a fully deployed net, moving a Franklin net around has never been easier.
This wheeled Franklin Pickleball Net System weighs approximately 29 lbs., so it is not excessively heavy in the first place. The frame is constructed of steel, and the crossbar houses an internal bungee cord which allows the sections to connect quickly and securely. The net fits over the two end posts and the center support, which minimizes sagging. Setup can be completed by one person and does not require tools. It also arrives with a weather-resistant carrying and storage bag.
The Franklin Portable Pickleball Net System with Wheels is wonderful for players who enjoy having access to a court, and will enjoy the ease with which this net system can be deployed, moved, and packed away.
Click HERE for Franklin Portable Pickleball Net System assembly instructions.