The Evolution Extreme brings to the Pickleball scene a new T700 Carbon Fiber paddle built for the control and spin enthusiast.
What makes this paddle stand out from the rest:
- A textured omni-directional friction-enhanced T700 Carbon Fiber skin (not an overlay surface where the texture wears away) creating enhanced grabbing power and longevity.
- Ability to reach all playing styles with (4) different versions: 1) standard 16” x 8” 1/2 inch, 2) standard 16” x 8” 5/8 inch thick core, 3) elongated 16.5” x 7.5” 1/2 inch, 4) elongated 16.5” x 7.5” 5/8 inch thick core.
- HoldTEK core which compresses and releases at a constant rate producing extreme feel and ball control
Designed for those looking for a paddle with maximum grabbing power (control and spin) and ball feel who can generate their own power.
- Skin: Textured Omni-directional Friction-enhanced T700 Carbon Fiber
- Core: HoldTek Polymer Honeycomb Core
- Weight: 7.8 - 8.1 oz (1/2 inch versions), 7.9 - 8.3 oz (5/8 inch versions)
- Length: 16 inches (standard), 16.5 inches (X series)
- Width: 8 inches (standard), 16.5 inches (X series)
- Grip Length: 5 inch (standard), 5 ⅝ inch (X Series)
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4 inch (standard), 4 3/8 inch (X Series)
- Sound Tested: To meet the strictest Community requirements
- USA Pickleball Approved: For Tournament Play